Supplying energy to the UK domestic and industrial markets involves several key areas including oil, gas and electricity generation and its subsequent transportation and distribution.
Electricity generation can involve coal and gas fired power stations, nuclear power and renewables which now account for 20% of the UK's electricity.
Renewable technologies use natural energy fuel sources such as wind, wave, marine, hydro, biomass and solar.
Our clients in this sector include suppliers into the utilities (consultancy services, plant and equipment), as well as the utilities themselves.
Projects undertaken have included
- Commercial Manager
- Project Director - Refurbishment
- Engineering Manager - Oil & Gas Supplier
- Senior Project Manager - Gas Pipelines
- Director of Turbines - Power Plants
- Customer Services Manager - Power Generation
- General Manager - Utility
- Finance Director - Utility
- UK Asset Investment Analyst
If you would like to discuss how we would undertake a search for you in the sector please contact us on 0203 1300 393.
If you are a candidate in the sector and would like to register your details and interest with us then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org