Need help with your search?
If you are having difficulty with your job search, or just don't know where to start or what to do next, then our Outplacement Service, tailored to your individual needs, could be for you. It is designed to provide you with all the tools, resources and support you need to help you with your job search. It will take you from the basics of writing your CV, through finding opportunities to preparing for an interview.
The Modules include:
* Preparing for your Search – your marketing plan
* Your CV – key skills
* LinkedIn – profile update
* Dealing with recruitment firms
* Finding vacancies – application and follow up
* Networking – local, sector, online
* Interview preparation and techniques
Each Module addresses the key areas and concerns that you may face as you consider and actively seek out your next move.
We can also provide advice and guidance if you are thinking of starting your own business or moving into Consultancy.
Support is both face to face, online and via telephone and email. For more information please contact Paul Holmes on 0203 1300 393 or by email - email@example.com