Capital Equipment Sector
As part of the European Sales & Marketing Team the Product Manager will play a key role in the strategic development of this global company’s machine tool products, strategic marketing research and product support for sales and promotional activities.
1. Provide the product development team with a product vision and strategy, outlining key features and specification, price positioning and the intended market.
2. Conduct market and competitor research visiting domestic and overseas customers to determine product performance and requirements.
3. Represent the customer within the development process
4. Develop core positioning and messaging for the product and support marketing with creation of product collateral and launch activities.
5. Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
6. Develop and deliver sales training and competitor argumentation for use at product launches, sales training events and major trade shows.
7. Be the recognised expert within the business on the product, market, relevant technology and the competition.
8. Develop price list and option package bundles for globally produced products throughout the product life.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and organised to deliver on tight timescales, displaying clear communication and presentation skills. Have an in depth knowledge of CNC machine technology, together with a commercial awareness of sales and marketing within the industry. Able to form authentic and trustworthy connections with both internal and external stakeholders.
To apply, please forward your career resume to firstname.lastname@example.org