European Marketing Manager
Part of a European world-class engineering business, the company is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of engineered equipment for use in a broad range of industrial and manufacturing industries. The Group employs around 1000 across Europe, has a turnover of €1billion, and markets its products through both direct sales and distribution.
The marketing function is high profile and influential and the European Marketing Manager will work closely with the businesses in the UK and Europe, managing a small team in the UK. The role provides a real opportunity for a ‘hands on’ involvement across the full spectrum of marketing activities including:
- Developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy/plan
- Developing, coordinating and managing all marketing and associated activities
- Organising off-site exhibitions and internal customer sales promotions
- Creating both online and offline marketing initiatives
- Developing and maintaining excellent press relations
- Managing agency partners across design/advertising, web, PR, exhibitions and events
- Working with Product Managers to develop marketing ideas and to ensure successful new product launches
- Analysing the market, including competitor intelligence, customer and market trends, market share and the effectiveness of the marketing strategy
You will of graduate calibre in an engineering discipline and have a proven background of marketing management in the engineering, industrial, manufacturing or technical sector. Strong written and oral communication skills are essential as is the ability to think innovatively while having the capacity for detail and planning. You will be comfortable leading a marketing team, being pragmatic and credible. Some European travel will be involved with this role.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org